Hotrothuctap.com của chúng tôi ngày hôm nay sẽ giới thiệu đến cho các bạn một bài Chuyên Đề Thực Tập Tiếng Anh Tại Công Ty May Mặc là một trong những bài mẫu với những nội dung đã được sàng lọc kĩ càng và đồng thời muốn chia sẻ đến cho các bạn cùng xem và tham khảo, phù hợp với các bạn học ngành ngôn ngữ anh nếu như bạn đang tìm đề tài tương tự tham khảo thêm thì đây chính là bài mẫu hoàn toàn hữu ích bạn không nên bỏ qua!
Hiện tại, bên mình đang còn có dịch vụ làm thuê chuyên đề thực tập với nhiều đề tài có chế độ từ khó đến dễ bên mình đều có thể hoàn thành được và đảm bảo những bài website hotrothuctap.com bắt tay vào làm đều được điểm cao và bài viết rất chất lượng vì với đội ngũ viết thuê chuyên đề thực tập với nhiều kinh nghiệm, kiến thức, đặc biệt là trình độ của đội ngũ chúng tôi trình độ khá, giỏi nên việc hỗ trợ bạn làm một bài chuyên đề thực tập hoàn thiện không còn là vấn đề khó khăn!
Nếu bạn đang quá bận rộn chưa có thời gian để triển khai một bài chuyên đề thì đương nhiên không thể bỏ qua dịch vụ này của chúng tôi, nếu bạn có nhu cầu thì hãy tìm đến dịch vụ nhận làm chuyên đề thực tập qua zalo/telegram : 0934.573.149 để được tư vấn báo giá làm bài chuyên đề trọn gói đảm bảo chất lượng, bao check đạo văn, giá cả phải chăng…
ACKNOWLEDGMENTS (Chuyên đề thực tập tại công ty may mặc )
To complete the graduate internship report, I have received a lot of support from teachers, family, friends…
I would like to extend my sincere thanks to the teachers of Binh Duong University have enthusiastically communicated to me of knowledge, experiences of their lifetime during 2 years I was trained under the roof of the school.
During the fact-finding in the company, I have learned a lot of knowledge and gather more information needed to cater for my thematic. Even there are just 8 weeks, this is the good opportunity to approach the author and reality of a business unit economics. I would like to extend thanks to the directors, especially Exim department of Green Vina CO., LTD supply all officials and employees create favorable conditions for authors complete this symposium.
Finally, please send thank to family and friends for supporting, helping me during the last time.
1.1 Background information about the company
COMPANY NAME: GREEN CO., LTD
Tax code: 3700880027
Address: Binh Dang street, Hoa Binh Ward, Thuan An town, Binh Duong province
Business license: 461043000300 – Date: March 10th, 2008
Director: Mr. OH HYEONG SEOP
– Chuyên Đề Thực Tập Tiếng Anh Tại Công Ty May Mặc The company’s main activity is the production of high-grade garments, and capacity to the UK market, the USA, Canada, Australia…
– The company products are very diverse and rich as: Classic Cleather, Junior, Children Classic, Cuddle Up Novelty…
– The only company currently outsourcing the Reebok brand, a famous brand in the world, all these products are only manufactured for export to foreign countries, not for domestic consumption.
1.2 Organizational structure and principles of operation
Picture 1: The organization chart of the company
1.2.2. Leaders obligations and rights
– The head of the company, who has decision-making authority all matters related to the company, as decisions on all import and export activities of the company as prescribed by state.
– General Manager directly oversees, track changes, supervise other division, as the one has responsible for legislation about all activities of the company.
– Decision the development of the company directly. The decision to increase or decrease charter capital, decision instance and mode of financing. Deciding to manage the organizational structure of the company.
– Modify and supplement regulation, decided to re-organize or dissolve the company
– Organization and management of the entire accounting activities, financial decentralization, and the rules, follow to the provisions of the state.
– The accounting company’s business activities in accordance with the Ordinance on statistical accounting of the State, etc. Make domestic payments, international payments and help the Board of Directors to be aware of the company’s activities. Manage all corporate fund as prescribed by the state. Perform financial reporting system and storage, preserve the full accounting according to the current rules.
– Build an annual financial plan.
The company’s personnel organization, departments, plans for recruitment of construction labor, annual paid plans. Manage departments and HR resource, pay wages as prescribed by state. Manage all property, office equipment of the company.
The implementation of employment policy, social insurance, perform desk, preservation of records as prescribed. Manage subsidiary parts.
Carriage of goods to the company own inventory or warehouse of the client, or from the warehouse to the port, the port of entry. Work with agencies such as: appraisal, schedule, testing…Working with the organization related to the process of delivery depend on the kind of goods as specified by the state such as: Ministry of Public health, test mechanism. Responsible for the coordination, follow-up testing, monitoring of vehicles and the legitimate transport partners about document are related directly to the delivery. Responsible for handling the loss in transit, on the mistake in documents according to the periodical report on forwarding.
* Exim staff: Female
– Follow up the material balance
– Do customs clearance for export
– Make export consumption for each order
– Make processing contract liquidation
* Exim staff: Male
– Working with forwarders to make bookings and receive a booking confirmation.
– Working with orders team and warehouse department to arrange truck and container for loading.
– Survey loading in truck and containers during loading in the warehouse.
– Survey unloading goods in forwarder’s warehouse.
– Report the shipment status for each shipment.
– Go to port/airport to do customs clearance.
– Make a daily import-export report.
Use to archive all goods when the company received it but not delivered to the customer in time, or contain goods while waiting for customs formalities complete when making export and manage product quantity on all systems. In addition, the company also has many teams responsible for coordinating, maintaining the vehicle, arranging drivers for delivery, sale management search and signed the contract of freight forwarding.
>>>>>>>NGOÀI RA, HIỆN NAY NGOÀI VIẾT CHUYÊN ĐỀ THỰC TẬP TỐT NGHIỆP RA THÌ BÊN MÌNH CÒN CÓ CẢ DỊCH VỤ NHẬN VIẾT THUÊ HỌC KỲ DOANH NGHIỆP VỚI NHIỀU ĐỀ TÀI ĐA DẠNG VÀ PHỔ BIẾN NHẤT HIỆN NAY, ĐẢM BẢO KHÔNG LÀM BẠN THẤT VỌNG, NẾU BẠN CÓ NHU CẦU CẦN ĐẾN DỊCH VỤ LÀM THUÊ HỌC KỲ DOANH NGHIỆP THÌ HÃY NHANH CHÓNG LIÊN HỆ NGAY VỚI WEBSITE HOTROTHUCTAP.COM CỦA CHÚNG TÔI QUA ZALO/TELEGRAM : 0934.573.149 ĐỂ ĐƯỢC TƯ VẤN BÁO GIÁ LÀM BÀI HỌC KỲ TRỌN GÓI NHÉ.
2. Description of internship
2.1. The brief overview of the function of the office
Description of the real job.
My job is a receptionist in the company. I have to enter the documents, receive and reply the emails from the customers every day. I usually take samples and send them to customers. Besides, I do photocopy and scan documents… Through this work, I know how to use the scan and the fax machine. The difficult work in my job is comparing the price in the list with the price in the computer. It seems to be simple, but it is not when you begin to prepare checking lists. Moreover, I have to compare the colors of these samples with the colors in the color book and I write the color name, the color code out, then I send these documents to my superiors. In addition, I usually go to the factory to check the process to produce the goods with my supervisor.
My work in the office requires calm, concessions and listen to superiors’ request. I spent 8 weeks on training in the Green Vina CO., LTD. I went to the company 3 days a week (from Monday to Friday). Follow the internship diary below and see what I have done at Green Vina CO., LTD.
2.2. Lessons learned from the internship
Through 8 weeks of training process at the Green Vina CO., LTD, I got a lot of valuable working experiences and soft skills such as “How to communicate with your director? how to communicate with your partners? how to answer the emails from customers?”. I believe these experiences will help me a lot for my job in the future.
In addition, I recognize that my English is really improved so much when I work in this company. This is an opportunity for me to practice and improve my English, especially speaking and listening skills in communicate and work with foreign customers at the workplace. Besides, I also improve my writing skills by answer the customers’ emails. (And now, I know how to sale, how to manage, how to train and solve problems.)
On the other hand, I know how to use the photocopy and the scan machine, how to receive and reply emails, how to check samples, how to check products…. These reality experiences I have never experienced. In conclusion, after this internship time, I become grow up with experience to solve the difficulties. I feel more confident when I talk with my customers and in many situations in the company. Therefore, they have to have some necessary quality, as follows:
– Good appearance, professional skills, professional style with fluent foreign language, ability to communicate well and cultural- society understanding.
– Be hospitality, courteous, friendly, gentle with guests
– High self- awareness, good time management, high under pressure
– Quick reaction and the ability to resolve situations rising well, keep calm in many cases.
– Listen carefully, this is the most important points since customers show how dissatisfied they are and fell respectful, interested in them or not based on their answer. In this case, the receptions have to suspend the work being done to listen to customer complaints.
– Should apology for any problems without blaming on any factors
– Be sympathetic to the customer by sincere words. Staff should put yourself in the shoes of the visitors to identify customer exasperation in order to these comforting words, share best easy listening.
– Focus on the customer compliances referred to without comment.
– Just exposed to the theory at school and not having access to reality, there were many mistakes in the internship.
– Not familiar with the new working environment, that reasons my ability was limited.
– Theoretical and practical knowledge are not similar, so many difficulties in the work.
4. Conclusion (Chuyên đề thực tập tiếng Anh tại công ty may mặc )
This internship helped me gain a lot of practical experiences about office work. During the internship, I have learned some new knowledge and skills to help me get a better overview of administrative work in authority. Although I encountered some difficulties in the office work environment at the beginning, I was initially adapting to the new working environment with the enthusiastic guidance of my mentor. The knowledge has been learned in the classroom combined with the observation process gained during the internship helped me partly understand how the work of a real office staff.
1. Nguyen Dinh Khuong, “WTO Vietnam Business opportunities and challenges of WTO accession”, Labor Publishing House, 2006.
2. Syllabus Marxist-Leninist Political Economy, the National Political Publishing, Ho Chi Minh City, 2004.
3. Duong Huu Hanh, “International business in a global market”, Labor Publishers – Society
4. Author, Summary of results of customer surveys outside survey.
5. Le Van Tam, “Strategic Management Program”, Statistical Publishing House, Ho Chi Minh City, 2000.
6. Hoang The Head,” The New Thinking on the market”, Publishers List
7.Nguyen Cao Van, “International Marketing Curriculum,” Education Publishing House, 1997
Trên đây là Chuyên Đề Thực Tập Tiếng Anh Tại Công Ty May Mặc hoàn toàn xuất sắc chẳng những thế còn đạt điểm cao được tham khảo từ bài chuyên đề tốt nghiệp tại các trường đại học và cao đẳng, các bạn có thể dùng tham khảo khi viết bài tốt nghiệp của mình nếu gặp bất kỳ khó khăn gì trong quá trình thực tập và làm bài thì hãy tìm đến ngay dịch vụ nhận viết chuyên đề tốt nghiệp của chúng tôi qua zalo/telegram : 0934.573.149 để được tư vấn báo giá làm bài trọn gói từ A đến Z nhé.